Pilot Volunteer Opportunities
Patient AirLift Services is always in need of volunteer pilots with PIC qualifications. Here’s your chance to make a huge impact on the lives of patients and their families with every medical flight.
Both pilots and non-pilot volunteers may use the link above to apply for volunteer opportunities.
Non- Pilot Volunteer Opportunities
There is a great need for non-pilot volunteers. Among the many ways you can help PALS:
- “Auto” Pilots – Provide ground transportation between air terminals and medical treatment centers.
- Outreach – Spread the word about PALS to hospitals, veteran’s groups and other community organizations. This could be as simple as dropping off brochures.
- Fundraising – Staff or help organize fundraising events in your local area. These events not only generate essential funds but enable PALS to reach new people who can benefit from our services.
- Disaster/Humanitarian Response – PALS pilots are first responders during national disasters and humanitarian efforts. Volunteers can work from home or their offices to help PALS notify pilots, schedule flights, and act as a support system to our mission coordination staff. You may also be able to help coordinate efforts on the ground.
- Office Assistance – PALS offices are located on Long Island and we are always in need of volunteers to help out with filing, paperwork, and general office needs.
To request more information, please Contact Us.